Thursday 24 November 2011

Boys Are Back In Town

So I've managed to get myself in gear and get contributing to Math.Gladius again.  The math library underwent a massive refactoring in which it was broken down in to small chunks consisting of a script for each size of Vector and Matrix object.

When I left off, work had been completed to Vector through to Vector4 tests included.  Now I am beginning to work on the Matrix functions. There are a few differences in the way we deal with matrices, such as the operation functions (+, -, /, *) taking a list of matrices.

Check it out: https://github.com/alankligman/gladius.math/wiki/Math-api-reference

I will assume the input is always valid, so from there I'll just have to figure out a clever way of:
  • Finding out how many Matrices there are in the list
  • Performing the required operation quickly and efficiently
I'll have more later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment